Being one of the best organizations, we are offering the best ISO 20000: 2011 Certification Service.
The offered service is performed by our highly skilled professionals in a prompt manner so that we can gain maximum clients satisfaction. This service is widely demanded by our esteemed clients owing to its hassle free execution. Our experts have many years of experience in the particular domain. Offered service can be availed by our clients at economical price.
ISO 20000 is a service management system (SMS) standard. It specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS. The requirements include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfil agreed service requirements.ISO 20000 can be used by:
An assessor or auditor as the criteria for a conformity assessment of a service provider's SMS to the requirements in ISO 20000 Benefits:
- An organization seeking services from service providers and requiring assurance that their service requirements will be fulfilled
- An organization that requires a consistent approach by all its service providers, including those in a supply chain
- A service provider that intends to demonstrate its capability for the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil service requirements
- A service provider to monitor, measure and review its service management processes and services
- A service provider to improve the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services through the effective implementation and operation of the SMS
- It increases responsive to services provided by IT service providers
- More opportunities to improve the efficiency, reliability and consistency of IT services impacting costs and service
- Provides a benchmark type comparison with best practices
- Fundamental shift to pro-active rather than re-active processes
- Gives you the ability to select and manage external service providers more effectively
- Supports 'interchanging' of service providers and staff by virtue of the creation of inter-enterprise operational processes
- The certification process can reduce the amount of supplier audits, thereby reducing costs
- Certification audits enable the regular evaluation of the service management processes, which helps to maintain and improve effectiveness
Standardization of IT Service Management and IT Governance. Develop standards. tools. frameworks, best practices and related documents for IT Service Management and IT Governance, including areas of IT activity such as audit, digital forensics govcmancc risk management outsourcing service operations and service maintenance.