Shamkris Group operates its schemes to meet the needs of its customers and shareholders whilst complying with the overarching requirements of the regulatory authorities that grant accreditation. Additionally, top management understands the importance of impartiality in carrying out management system certification activities manages conflict of interest and ensures the objectivity of management system certification activities To this end our policy is:
- To maintain accreditation for certification activities within the requirements of ISO 17021 (and other accreditation criteria as appropriate) and any specific requirements of the IAF, including the latest IAF/EA guidelines
- To ensure that audit activities are carried out in accordance with our scope of accreditation and within the requirements of ISO 19011
- To offer a service to the best of our abilities, which is independent and impartial and is seen to be fair, cost competitive and of high integrity
- To undertake continuous improvement in the way we conduct our business and the services we offer
- To ensure that our staff are fully trained in their roles, understand the philosophy of Shamkris Group, and operate to the procedures set out in the Business Manuals and associated documents
Shamkris Group offers its services to all organizations of any size that operate within the accredited & unaccredited scope, without discrimination or precondition. Shamkris Group does not practice hidden discrimination by speeding or delaying applications. There are no financial considerations, other than non-payment of invoices, which will cause delay or cancel of certification.